Continuing Nursing Education Credit:
To receive continuing nursing education credit, view the lecture, take the quiz, and finish the evaluation online. Upon successful completion of the quiz and evaluation, you will be able to print your continuing nursing education credit certificate. A passing grade of 70% is required.
To review the primary purpose of the Board of Nursing and standards of practice.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the role of the Board of Nursing in relationship to the practice of nursing
- Explain the content of Administrative Code 441 and the Rules and Regulations contained in N6 and N7
- Clarify the key elements of "Delegation"
- Describe the consequences of exceeding the Administrative Code, Rules and Regulations
- List three strategies to protect your nursing practice from exceeding statutory limitations
Lectures are available as streaming video and require audio capability. A reliable Internet connection and use of one of following players are needed for accessing course materials: