To develop a better understanding of and skills needed to practice evidence-based public health nursing.
Practicing public health nurses in Wisconsin interested in incorporating evidence-based models into nursing practice.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define evidence-based public health (EBPH)
- Understand the importance of incorporating evidence-based skills into nursing practice
- Apply evidence-based principles to public health problems
- Develop research skills to locate the best evidence in appropriate resource tools
- Build effective search strategies from problem statements
- Evaluate and process search results
Adobe Reader - Get this free PDF file viewer from Adobe at: